My daily and nightly skin care regimen that results in healthy, smooth, soft, and blemish-free skin includes the following :
1. Wash my face and neck (front and back of neck) with Cocoa Charms' African Black Soap all-in-one (face, body, & shampoo - fragranced or fragrance-free). Note: You can also use the Cocoa Charms Tea Tree Oil Shampoo as this is a face wash & shampoo combo. Rinse, but do not pat dry.
2. Spray my face and neck (front and back of neck) with Cocoa Charms' Rose Water Mist toner. Allow to absorb for 3-5 minutes.
3. Patting gently, I apply an organic vitamin C serum to my face and neck (front and back of neck).
3. Using Cocoa Charms - Charms' Eye Serum, I place a pea-sized amount on a clean finger tip. Gently pat around eyes to reduce wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness.
4. Using Cocoa Charms "Cocoa" or "Shea" (fragranced or fragrance-free) body butter, I rub a dime-sized amount in the palms of clean hands. Gently pat (not rub) face and neck (front and back of neck) to seal in moisture.
It is important to note that I avoid touching my face throughout the day to prevent transferring contaminants that could potentially cause breakouts.
I drink plenty of water, eat healthy, avoid stress, take brisk walks, and get plenty of rest!
Additionally, I take take a collagen supplement to support healthy skin, hair, joints, and nails. Collagen supports skin elasticity and strength. I drink organic bone broth, a good source of collagen.
Every two weeks I take a detox bath using Cocoa Charms' - Cocoa Detox Bath.
I drink plenty of water after detoxing. I also apply a clay mask to detox my face and neck.
With consistency, I have achieved skin that is so soft to the touch! I've noticed a difference within a few weeks!
I hope these tips are helpful. Always do what is best for you and seek the advice of your doctor if you are not sure.
Live, Love, Smile!
Rita - Owner