Save 30% on your online order! 8/4/2020 through 8/30/2020 Code: HEALTH
My daily and nightly skin care regimen that results in healthy, smooth, soft, and blemish-free skin includes the following :
1. Wash my face and neck (front and back of neck) with Cocoa Charms' African Black Soap all-in-one (face, body, & shampoo - fragranced or fragrance-free). Note: You can also use the Cocoa Charms Tea Tree Oil Shampoo as this is a face wash & shampoo combo. Rinse, but do not pat dry.
2. Spray my face and neck (front and back of neck) with Cocoa Charms' Premium Rose Water Mist as a toner. Gently pat face and allow to absorb for 3-5 minutes.
3. Patting gently, I apply an organic vitamin C serum to my face and neck (front and back of neck). Next I apply organic aloe vera gel in the same manner.
3. Using Cocoa Charms - Charms' Eye Serum, I place a pea-sized amount on a clean finger tip. Gently pat around eyes to reduce wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness.
4. Using Cocoa Charms' Face Oil - Gently pat a dime-sized amount to face and neck (front and back of neck) to seal in moisture and add anti-aging nutrients.
5. Every two weeks I take a detox bath using Cocoa Charms' - Cocoa Detox Bath.
I drink plenty of water after detoxing. After bathing, I apply a clay mask to detox my face and neck. I typically use a bentonite clay mask.
It is important to note that I avoid touching my face throughout the day to prevent transferring contaminants that could potentially cause breakouts.
I drink plenty of water, eat healthy, avoid stress, pray, meditate, do 15 minutes of yoga each morning, take brisk walks, laugh, smile, and get plenty of rest! Also, be compassionate, loving, and kind to yourself as well as others.
Note: I take a collagen supplement and eat collagen-rich foods to support healthy skin, hair, joints, and nails. Collagen supports skin elasticity and strength. I drink organic bone broth; a good source of collagen.
Other collagen food sources are:
Citrus fruits, berries, tropical fruits, garlic, leafy greens, beans, cashews, tomatoes, bell peppers, fish, and egg whites,
With consistency, I have achieved skin that is smooth, hydrated, and soft to the touch! I've noticed a difference within a few weeks!
I hope these tips are helpful. Always do what is best for you and seek the advice of your doctor if you are not sure.
Live, Love, Smile!
Rita - CEO